Follow Me on Twitter
Spoon and Chopsticks Facebook Page
Follow by email:


This is a nice accompaniment with steak. It is very easy to make and is less time consuming. I tried it with my steak. It was delicious. Why don't you try it with yours?


Ingredients
  • 1 large sliced onion
  • 2 tablespoon oil
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • A pinch of salt
  • About 50g or less blue cheese
Preparation steps:
  • Heat the oil in a pan.
  • Caramelise the onion using a pinch of salt and sugar.
  • Fry the onion until it gets brown.
  • Break blue cheese into small pieces and fry it with the onion until it melts nicely.


1 comments:

    mjskit said...
    When I saw the recipe title I thought "steak"! What a great complement to a nice piece of beef. So simple and tasty. Love this!
  1. ... on December 4, 2011 at 1:15 PM  
All recipes are on Petitchef

Like My Blog? Follow Me

Like Me on Facebook

Grab My Badge

Spoon and Chopsticks

Copy and paste the text below on your blog's sidebar widget.